The Kiwanis Club of Brecksville is proud to offer Santa's Delivery Service as an annual activity for the residents of the City of Brecksville. Our aim in presenting this service is to help preserve the tradition of Santa Claus in the eyes, thoughts and hearts of your children.
Have Santa deliver a gift to your child in person on Sunday, December 22rd, 2013! For the City of Brecksville Only.
Presents must be dropped off at Chippewa Place by Saturday, December 21, at 12:00 P.M. Santa will deliver on Sunday, December 22rd From 2:oo-6:00 pm.
This is a free service sponsored by: The Kiwanis Club of Brecksville
You can have Santa stop at your home in his sleigh and deliver a gift to your child, children or grandchildren merely by bringing a present properly wrapped and tagged to the Kiwanis Deposit Location. There is NO CHARGE for this service. Please read the following guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR SANTA'S DELIVERY SERVICE:
- Santa will only make stops in the City of Brecksville.
- Please limit ONE PACKAGE per child. Unfortunately, our cargo space is limited.
- Rectangular or square shaped packages are preferred. Round packages are not permitted. Shoebox size presents or smaller are best suited for this delivery service. Packages cannot exceed 10” in width, 16” in length and 5” in height in extreme dimensions.
- Each gift must be wrapped and securely taped closed.
- When you drop off a package, you will be asked to fill out and affix a special KIWANIS GUMMED DELIVERY LABEL on each package to be delivered. This label is PROVIDED at the drop off point and is our only source of identification to insure you receive correct delivery. PHONE NUMBER IS MANDATORY.
- Take your gift for delivery to the Kiwanis Deposit Location: Chippewa Place, 7005 Stadium Dr., NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 22, 2012. The hours for dropping off gifts are: Wednesday, Dec. 18, 12:00 - 5:00 PM; Friday, Dec. 20, 12:00 - 7:00 PM; Thursday, Dec. 19, 12:00 - 5:00 PM; Saturday, Dec. 21 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- On delivery night, turn on an outside light to help Santa find your house. Santa and his helpers will leave the North Pole promptly at 2:00 PM on Sunday December 23rd to deliver the gifts.
- Please have your children dressed and ready to greet Santa upon his arrival at your home. Have your hats and coats nearby, as Santa’s elves will call you 5 minutes before to inform you of Santa’s arrival. Santa will stop in front of your house at your driveway entrance, where he will greet and present a gift to your child from his sleigh.
- You are welcomed and invited to take pictures or movies of Santa and your children.
For questions, call: Doug Huth (216)780-0397 or Jim McAllister (216) 835-8355.
Photos from previous years: